Canada is one of the most welcoming countries in the world when it comes to immigration and offers a number of visas to help people move there. In this blog post, we’ll take a look at seven of the most popular Canada Immigration visas and discuss their eligibility requirements and application processes. So, if you’re ready to make your Canadian dream come true, read on to learn more about these visas!


The Working Holiday Visa

The Working Holiday Visa is the most popular way to enter Canada for those looking to live and work in the country for a short period of time. This visa allows people from specific countries to work for up to two years in Canada, with the option to renew for another year if eligible.

In order to be eligible for a Working Holiday Visa, you must:

  • Be between 18 and 30 (or 35 depending on your home country)
  • Have enough money to support yourself while in Canada
  • Have valid health insurance coverage
  • Have a passport from one of the eligible countries

The Working Holiday Visa gives you the opportunity to explore Canada while earning money through paid employment. This can include jobs such as working on farms, teaching English, or working in the hospitality industry. With this visa, you can also travel and explore different parts of the country while you work and stay in Canada.

The Working Holiday Visa is the perfect choice for young adults looking for an extended stay in Canada and a chance to explore the country and its culture.

Take our free eligibility assessment to see if you qualify for a Canada Working Holiday visa with us.


The Young Professionals Visa

The Young Professionals Visa is a great option for those looking to work in Canada and gain valuable work experience. This visa allows individuals between the ages of 18 and 35 to live and work in Canada for up to two years. To qualify for this visa, applicants must have a valid job offer from a Canadian employer and must possess relevant educational qualifications or professional experience in their chosen field.

The Young Professionals Visa is a great way to gain invaluable work experience in Canada and is a great option for those looking to explore new career opportunities. It is also an excellent way to make long-lasting connections with employers and establish yourself in a new career. If you are interested in working in Canada, the Young Professionals Visa is an excellent choice.

Read more about this visa type here.

Canadian flags on a building

The Skilled Worker Visa

The Skilled Worker Visa is the most popular and sought after visa for those looking to live and work in Canada. It requires applicants to demonstrate a certain level of professional skills and expertise in their chosen field.

The visa can be obtained through two main programs: the Express Entry program, or the Provincial Nominee Program. Through these programs, skilled workers may gain permanent residence status in Canada.

For the Express Entry program, potential immigrants must have at least one year of continuous full-time work experience in a skill type 0, A or B occupation (as listed by the National Occupational Classification). In addition, they must meet a variety of other criteria, including having sufficient language ability, education and training, and other qualities.

The Provincial Nominee Program offers an alternate route to permanent residency status. This program allows provinces to nominate skilled individuals based on their skills and experience. Each province has their own criteria that must be met in order to qualify for the program.

If you are considering applying for the Skilled Worker Visa, it is important to research both programs thoroughly and to meet all of the requirements before submitting an application. It is also important to understand that some professions are more highly regulated than others, so it is important to familiarize yourself with the specific regulations of your field before applying.

The Business Visa

Are you a business professional looking to expand your network or an entrepreneur looking to set up shop in Canada? Then you should look into the Business Visa option. This type of visa is designed to allow business professionals and entrepreneurs to come and establish their business in Canada.

The Business Visa allows business professionals to stay in Canada for up to five years. However, it requires applicants to have a minimum of two years of business experience and have the financial means to establish a business in Canada.

To be eligible for a Business Visa, applicants must demonstrate they have the necessary skills and experience to successfully run a business in Canada. Additionally, applicants must provide evidence that they have access to sufficient capital to support their business venture.

Once approved, applicants can stay in Canada for up to five years and enjoy the benefits of living and working in Canada. These benefits include access to healthcare services, the ability to apply for permanent residency, the opportunity to travel throughout the country, and more.

Close up on passport against world map

The Investor Visa

The Investor Visa is a great option for entrepreneurs, investors and businesspeople looking to make Canada their new home. This visa requires an investment of at least CAD$800,000 and must be held for a minimum of five years. This option gives you the opportunity to gain permanent residence in Canada and provides you with a path to citizenship.

To be eligible, you must meet certain criteria. You must have a net worth of at least CAD$1.6 million and be willing to make a deposit of CAD$800,000. Your deposit will be held by an approved Canadian financial institution and guaranteed by the Canadian government.

In addition, you must have at least three years’ management experience in a successful business or have taken part in investments as a major shareholder over the past five years. You will also be required to submit a business plan detailing your plans for investing in Canada.

Once your application is approved, you will be granted a Canadian Permanent Resident Card and will be able to live and work in Canada as an investor. You will also receive priority processing times for family members wishing to join you in Canada. After being in Canada for at least three out of four years, you will be eligible to apply for citizenship.

If you are looking for an opportunity to invest in Canada and make it your home, then the Investor Visa could be the perfect option for you. With its potential for long-term residence and eventual citizenship, it could be the ideal way to make your Canadian dream come true.

The Family Visa

For those who have family living in Canada, the Family Visa can be a great way to join them in the country. The Family Visa allows family members to stay in Canada for up to two years. To qualify for the Family Visa, you must have a relative who is a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.

The family member sponsoring you must be able to provide proof that they have enough financial resources to support you during your stay in Canada. In addition, you must also pass medical, criminal, and security checks.

Once your application is approved, you will be granted an initial two-year period to stay in Canada. This period can be extended if the family member continues to meet their financial obligations and support you. During this period, you may apply for permanent residency status.

If you are looking for a way to join your family in Canada, the Family Visa could be the right option for you!

The Student Visa

If you are looking to study in Canada, the Student Visa is your best option. This type of visa is available to international students and will allow them to stay in Canada for the length of their studies. To qualify for a student visa, you must be accepted into a Canadian educational institution and have sufficient funds to cover tuition, living expenses and any other costs associated with studying in Canada.

The application process for a student visa can take up to several months, so it is important to plan ahead. Once you have been accepted into an educational program, you must submit all the necessary documents to apply for the visa. You may also be required to submit a medical examination form or police certificate.

Once your student visa is granted, you are free to study in Canada for the duration of your course of study. You may also be allowed to work part-time during your studies (up to 20 hours per week). After completing your course of study, you may also be eligible for a Post-Graduate Work Permit, which allows you to work full-time in Canada after your studies are complete.

No matter what your reasons for coming to Canada are, there is a visa type for you. If you meet the requirements and can provide all the necessary documents, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you! At Alliance Visas, we take care of all your visa needs – full visa processing, secured employment and accommodation assistance (all before you leave). Contact us today to learn more!