UK Tier 5 Temporary work- International agreement worker visa

Temporary Workers – International Agreement visa are those visas given to an individual who
comes to the UK to provide a service on a contractual basis which is covered under International
law. These includes the General Agreement on Trade in Services (GATS) or other international
agreements where an employee of an overseas government or an international organizations
stays in the UK for a short period of time to do some professional work.

Other bodies that are covered under this international law are:

 Private servant in the diplomatic household
 Contractual service supplier
 Independent professional supplying services
Their lies a wide variety of services where a country can use this route to give a particular service in the
UK, but whether or not that country is eligible to apply for this visa depends on whether there is a
service treaty place between the country and the UK.

Fill  UK tier 5 Visa assessment form to find out if you are eligible


 You must be 18 or above
 You should have a certificate of sponsorship reference number
 You should have the minimum amount of resources with you to be able to support yourself
which is around

Certificate of sponsorship

A certificate of sponsorship is a unique reference number given by the sponsor who should be
recognized by the UK government. It is not a certificate or paper document, it is an electronic data which
contains information regarding your job, your working hours for example.
Your certificate of sponsorship is valid for 3 months after it has been assigned to you







 General agreement on Trade in service (GATS) –

Applicants are required to work for a sponsor of a country who is recognized as a member of the
World Trade Organization (WHO) or has a bilateral agreement with the UK.
Employer sponsoring applicants has to issue a certificate of sponsorship which suits these
 Employees of overseas Government and International Organization-

The applicant has to be under a contract of employment with the overseas government or
international organization which is specified in the certificate of sponsorship.
Other work allowed under the International agreement
You can take supplementary employment providing that your work should be in the same sector, and
for no more than 20 hours per week. The work must be at the same level as declared on your certificate
of sponsorship and must be outside normal working hours.

Duration of stay

Under the temporary Work international agreement visa category you can stay in the UK for up to 2

Documents you must provide
 Your certificate of sponsorship number which your employer will provide
 A valid passport which verifies your identity
 A bank statement or any other evidence to show that you have enough savings at your disposal
to support yourself.

Your partner and children

Your dependent partner and children can apply to join you or to stay in the UK if they are eligible.
Their tenure will end on the same date as your.
You must able to prove that you have been living together in a relationship for at least 2 years when
you apply and have to prove your marriage which is recognized in the UK
Your child has to be 16 or above who lives with you and be financially dependent on you.

Why choose Alliance visas?

At Alliance visas we are able to process your application swiftly, help you with employment, accommodation, bank account, tax back advise and more.

Give us a call today or fill a free assessment form for more information.

About Alliance Visas

Welcome to Alliance Visas. We are a registered migration and visa services firm. We are not the official body or affiliated with the government.

At Alliance Visas we do not share your details with any third party. We provide a no obligation assessment without any cost to all applicants, please fill our assessment to find out your eligibility for a visa.

Eligibility Assessment

Note: If multiple then use comma( , )