Service supplier route

A service supplier route visa are given to individual who have a contract to provide services in the UK based company.
The individual can be an employee of the overseas business or can be a hired self- employed professional from overseas.

The job you are applying for is not in the list

One can still apply for a service supplier route visa even though his service is not in the list of jobs by showing relevant qualifications and experience.
One normally needs.
 A bachelor’s degree
 Relevant certificate that proof his authenticity
 3 years of experience if he is overseas employee.
 6 years of experience of he is a self-employed professional.
Some services needs different qualification:

Services                                                         Qualifications and experience

Advertising or translation                                Relevant qualifications

Chef de cuisine                                    Advanced technical qualification and 6                                                                                     years experience

Entertainment services
(excluding audio-visual                                        No qualification is require
services under the
Economic Partnership


Fashion and modelling                                          No qualifications required

Management consulting
services                                                                               Bachelor’s degree

Technical testing and                                                      Bachelor’s degree analysis                                                             or relevant technical qualification


 Should have a certificate of sponsorship from the employer
 Has to be an employee of the overseas business or a self-employed service provider based overseas.
 Must be doing an eligible job in the list of occupation.
 Has to show that he has worked for at least 12 months under the employer of the overseas business, or must have 12 months of experience if he is an self-employed service provider in the relevant field.

How long can you stay.

The time given in your certificate of sponsorship plus 14 days.
For 6 or 12 months, whatever is in the contract to provide the service has been agreed upon.
You can stay for 5 years in a 6 year period if you have spent time on in one of these visas:
 Intra-company Graduate Trainee visa
 Intra-company Transfer visa
 Graduate Trainee visa (Global Business Mobility)
 Secondment Worker visa (Global Business Mobility)
 Senior or Specialist Worker visa (Global Business Mobility)
 Service Supplier visa (Global Business Mobility)
 UK Expansion Worker visa (Global Business Mobility)

What you can do and cannot:

 Work with your sponsored employer
 Study
 Bring your spouse and children as your dependent.
 Travel abroad and return to UK
 Can do voluntary work.

 Apply for a permanent citizen
 Do a second job
 Apply for benefits . Public funds .
 Chang of jobs, unless you are eligible.

Your partner and children:

Your dependent partner and children can apply to join you or to stay in the UK if they are eligible. Their tenure will end on the same date as your which is given in the certificate of sponsorship.
o Must be able to prove a civil partnership or married that is recognized in the UK
o You have been living together in a relationship fir at least 2 years.
o Must be 16 or over
o Who lives with you
o Not married, or in a civil partnership, or doesn’t have his own children
o Should be financially supported by you.

Why choose Alliance visas?

At Alliance visas we are able to process your application swiftly, help you with employment, accommodation, bank account, tax back advise and more.

Give us a call today or fill a free assessment form for more information.

About Alliance Visas

Welcome to Alliance Visas. We are a registered migration and visa services firm. We are not the official body or affiliated with the government.

At Alliance Visas we do not share your details with any third party. We provide a no obligation assessment without any cost to all applicants, please fill our assessment to find out your eligibility for a visa.

Eligibility Assessment

Note: If multiple then use comma( , )