Common-law Partner visa

The Canadian Common-law Partner visa permits Canadian citizens or permanent residents to sponsor their common-law partners and their dependent children to migrate to Canada.

The sponsor needs to be in a relationship for a continuous period of one year without any interruption. The common-law partner can be of the same or opposite sex. 

Fill the Assessment Form now to find out of you qualify and get more information.

Common-law Partner requirements

Common law partner’s relationship needs to be proven genuine and continuous for at least one year with the Canadian citizen or Permanent resident.

Evidence related to their true relationship, financially and emotionally supporting each other. Applicants needs to show their intentions to live together in Canada.

The sponsor needs to support the applicant financially and provide proof that he is able to support the applicant/partner for at least 3 years.

Once the Common-law partner has been granted the visa, they are eligible to work, reside and study in Canada indefinitely.

Applicants are required to provide police clearance report from the country of their legal residence and also provide health certificate. An applicant for Common-law Partner visa can receive permanent resident status in Canada once he/she is granted common-law partner visa.

Please Fill the common law Assessment form Now to find out if we can help you secure a common law visa

About Alliance Visas

Welcome to Alliance Visas. We are a registered migration and visa services firm. We are not the official body or affiliated with the government.

At Alliance Visas, we do not share your details with any third party. We provide a no obligation assessment without any cost to all applicants, please fill our assessment to find out your eligibility for a visa.

Eligibility Assessment

Note: If multiple then use comma( , )