UK tier 5 Temporary work-religious worker visa

Temporary worker- religious worker visa are those visas given to individuals who wants to come to the
UK temporarily to work as a religious worker in a non pastoral role.
Activities under this scheme may include preaching, performing religious rites, reading to congregations of
faith, some pastoral work and non-pastoral duties.

Fill  UK tier 5 Visa assessment form to find out if you are eligible


 Must be 18 or above
 Should have a certificate of sponsorship reference number from a sponsor of UK residents recognized by the
 Must have enough saving at ones disposal for the government to get sure of his well being in the UK which is around £1,270.

Certificate of sponsorship

Certificate of sponsorship are unique reference number given by the sponsor which holds information of the applicant ,regarding their work details and his personal information.
The certificate of sponsorship is not some certificate or paper document , it is a unique number which holds all the data

Duration of its stay

This visa will allow someone to stay In the UK 24 months or the time given in the certificate of sponsorship which allows 28 extra days , whichever is shorter.

What you can and cannot do

 Study( for some courses you might need the Academic Technology Approval Scheme Certificate.
 Can do a second job in the same sector at the same level as your main job for up to 20 hours per week.
 Can do A job on tier 2 shortage occupation list for up to 20 hours per week outside his main job.
 Cannot receive public funds
 Cannot do any business of your own

Documents you must provide

When someone applies they will need to provide:
 The certificate of sponsorship unique reference number which the sponsor of your opportunity will provide.
 A valid passport and documents which shows your identify and nationality.
 A bank statement or other proof of savings shows you have enough saved to be able to get approved of your
position to support yourself.

Extend your visa
You can apply to extend your tier 5 temporary work- religious worker visa as long as you meet the eligibility criteria to get a
You can extend your visa for up to 24 months, or the duration given in your certificate of sponsorship plus 14 days, whichever is

Once you have applied your extension you can stay in the UK until there is a decision given.

Your partner and children

Your dependent partner and children can apply to join you or to stay in the UK if they are eligible. Their tenure will end on the
same date as your which is given in the certificate of sponsorship.
You must able to prove that you have been living together in a relationship for at least 2 years when you apply and have to
prove your marriage which is recognized in the UK
Your child has to be 16 or above who lives with you and should be financially dependent on you through his entire stay in
the UK.

Why choose Alliance visas?

At Alliance visas we are able to process your application swiftly, help you with employment, accommodation, bank account, tax back advise and more.

Give us a call today or fill a free assessment form for more information.

About Alliance Visas

Welcome to Alliance Visas. We are a registered migration and visa services firm. We are not the official body or affiliated with the government.

At Alliance Visas we do not share your details with any third party. We provide a no obligation assessment without any cost to all applicants, please fill our assessment to find out your eligibility for a visa.

Eligibility Assessment

Note: If multiple then use comma( , )