UK Migration

Interested in migrating to the UK? There are many different routes and different types of visas available for the UK depending on your circumstances. How long would you like to go for, the reason of your travel, age, nationality, experience, qualifications and ties to the UK, such as family living in there.

Depending on these details you may be able to meet requirements of one or more of the UK  visas currently available.

The below three Skilled Visa options are for individuals and families looking to travel to UK for a few years or permanently.

Post Brexit Immigration

As Brexit plans are still being finalised many questions have risen as to how difficult it will be for those who want to work abroad in Europe. Currently British citizens are entitled to travel anywhere in the EU simply by presenting their passport. But once the UK officially leaves the EU,  British citizens will then become third country nationals with no automatic right of admission. Click here for the latest Brexit updates.

Business Immigration

In the last few years business immigration in the UK has become a lot more complex especially since the majority of the country voted to leave the EU. However the Government’s policies have always placed a huge emphasis on promoting business and economic growth. The Government has stated that the immigration policies allow immigrants who have skills and will invest in the country though using these skills for the companies that need it. Read more about the different types of business immigration here. 

Tier 1 General

This visa is not available for new clients, this is for existing Tier 1 general clients who wish to tend their visa. Read more here.

British Naturalisation

Here you can find the requirements you must meet before you can apply to become a British citizen. This applies if you have been living in the UK for a certain period of time and you are a permanent resident in the UK. Read more about the requirements here. 

EEA Family Permit

An EEA family permit is an entry clearance into the UK (similar to a visa). It is for nationals of countries outside the European Economic Area who are family members of EEA nationals. A non-EEA family member of an EEA national will need to obtain a family permit before travelling to the UK for a few reasons. Read more here

Tier 1 Entrepreneur and Investor Visa

The Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa is the ideal visa for you if you are looking to or are able to invest £200,000 in the UK to setup a new business or to buy an existing business. Candidates must also be involved in the day-to-day running of the enterprise concerned. The Tier 1 Investor category is for high-net-worth individuals who want to make a substantial financial investment in the UK. You do not need a job offer to apply in this category. Your application will be assessed,  based on your ability to invest £1,000,000 in the UK. Read more here.

Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme Visa

The Tier 5 (Youth Mobility Scheme) Visa, also known as working holiday visa is designed for young individuals between the age of 18 years and 30 years to come to UK for a period of 24 months. This visa is available to citizens of a few eligible countries. Read more about it here.

UK Ancestry Visa

if you are a Commonwealth citizen with UK ancestry, you may be eligible to apply for permission to live and work in the UK with the Ancestry visa. Read more about the requirements here.

UK De-factro Unmarried Partner visa

If you are an unmarried or same-sex partner of a British citizen, British permanent resident, or person in the UK with refugee leave or humanitarian protection, you may be eligible to apply for UK de facto partner visa. This visa will allow you to enter and remain in the UK. The relationship can be heterosexual or same-sex relationship, but you must not be related by blood. Read more here.

UK Fiance Visa

If you are the fiancé or proposed civil partner of a British Citizen in the UK or permanent resident present and settled in the UK, and you intend to marry in the UK and live in the UK afterwards, You may be eligible for the fiancé or proposed civil partner visa.This visa must be obtained outside the UK and cannot be issued inside the UK. Read more here.

UK Marriage/Spouse Visa

If You wish to live in the UK and, If you are a partner of someone who is a British citizen, British permanent resident, or in the UK with refugee leave or humanitarian protection, You may be eligible to apply for a UK partner visa and live with your partner and your children, if you have any in the UK. Read more here.