LOCATION: Whistler and Canmore
EDUCATION: No education is required
EXPERIENCE: No experience is required we can train.
- Previous customer service and housekeeping experience is an asset.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including overtime when required.
- Successful applicants must be able to bend, lift, push and pull with ease.
- This is a very physical and demanding position requiring lifting 25 lbs and pushing up to 50 lbs.
- Cleaning and disinfecting wash basins, countertops, toilets, mirrors, tubs, and showers.
- Washing and drying glass surfaces.
- Loading dishwasher and putting away clean dishes and cutlery.
- Washing and drying other items such as pots and pans.
- Emptying and cleaning trash containers.
- Dusting furniture and fixtures.
- Vacuuming carpets and upholstery, moving furniture when required.
- Making up beds and changing linens as required.
- Replace dirty linen and used amenities in bathrooms.
- Sweeping, and mopping floors.
- Restocking room supplies such as glassware, coffee, and writing supplies.
- Checking all appliances are in working order and reporting any deficiencies.
- Checking vacant rooms and reporting or performing any required touch-ups.
- Assist with cleaning the public areas, washrooms and elevators when required.
- Realign furniture and amenities according to the prescribed layout.
- Respond to guest requests for additional items.
- Removing room service items.
- Observe and report damage of hotel property.
- Other duties as assigned.