Denmark Green Cards Scheme
The Denmark Green Card Scheme is an initiative by the Denmark government to fill skilled shortages in the Denmark Local labour market. If you are looking to relocate oversees into a vibrant country which has a great economy, is high in social welfare, has excellent education system, quality of life then Denmark is for you.
The Denmark Green Card Scheme works on a points based system in which you get points for selection factors like Age, Qualification, Work Experience, Adaptability and language abilities.
Break down of points
10 points to 15 points
You can claim a maximum of 15 points for adaptability for work or education in a EEA country
Qualifications and education
You can claim 30 – 80 points for your Bachelors to PHD
Bonus for University ranking
You can claim up to 15 points for your education to be in the top 400 THES-QS World Ranking.
You can also gain 10 bonus points if your qualification is in a field which is on the positive list
You can be given up to 15 points for work experience.
You can claim up to 30 points for your language abilities
You need to show funds in your bank account.
- DKK 5,367 for persons under the age of 25 living alone
- DKK 6,472 for persons over the age of 25 living alone
- DKK 5,367 per person for spouses or cohabiting partners
Dependents of Applicants are allowed to accompany them to Denmark.
Type of visas
The visa will be granted for up to three years, before the visa expires you are able to extend it for a further period.
Some reasons you would make Denmark your new home
- Denmark has been rated as “The most joyful position in the world” based on the factors of health, well being and knowledge.
- Denmark is considered one of the wealthiest nations in the world
- Huge job opportunities
- High Incomes – salaries are higher in Denmark in comparison with other nations
- English is used as the business terminology
- Most peaceful country in the world, after Iceland
- Denmark’s capital Copenhagen, is rated the most liveable city on the world.
- Denmark has a GDP per capita 15-20% higher than that of the United States.
Denmark has proven a very attractive destination, Alliance visas will be able to get your Denmark Green Card Visa granted without any problems. Gives us a call today or fill Visa Assessment form now.
About Alliance Visas
Welcome to Alliance Visas. We are a registered migration and visa services firm. We are not the official body or affiliated with the government.
At Alliance Visas, we do not share your details with any third party. We provide a no obligation assessment without any cost to all applicants, please fill our assessment to find out your eligibility for a visa.