LOCATION: BC, Canada
- Welcoming customers, reading and listening to people to determine beverage preferences, making recommendations, and taking drink orders.
- Planning drink menus and informing customers about new beverages and specials.
- Selecting and mixing ingredients, garnishing glasses, and serving beverages to customers.
- Checking identification to ensure customers are of the legal age to purchase alcohol.
- Taking inventory and ordering supplies to ensure the bar and tables are well-stocked.
- Adhering to all food safety and quality regulations.
- Handling cash, credit, and debit card transactions, ensuring charges are accurate, and returning correct change to patrons, and balancing the cash register.
- Maintaining a clean work and dining area by removing trash, cleaning tables, and washing glasses, utensils, and equipment.
- Developing new cocktail recipes.
- Subsidized, modern s
hared townhouse-style shared a ccommodation subject to a bi- weekly fee
- Staff transfers at t
he start and end of the season
- Three complimentary
meals per day
- End-of-season bonus
- Spa facilities and f
ull gym (based on availability
- Use of watercraft in
cluding kayaks, canoes, and st and-up paddleboards (based on availability)