RATE OF PAY: CA$19.63 – 21.41/hr (depending on experience)
- Clean and sanitize all aspects of the guest rooms which include full kitchens, fireplaces, balconies, and washrooms.
- Maintain a high level of guest service and ensure a rapid and professional response to all guest requests.
- Make beds and change sheets; dust furniture.
- Sweep, mop, wash, strip, wax, and polish floors.
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture.
- Distribute clean towels and toiletries.
- Stock housekeeping service room.
- Clean, disinfect, and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- Disinfect operating rooms and other areas.
- Clean and disinfect elevators.
- Handle and report lost and found items.
- Wash windows, walls, and ceilings.
- Push, pull and stock the housekeeping cart.
- Work on your own or in teams as required.
- Participate in deep cleaning of guest rooms.
- Clean other areas of the hotel as required.
- Previous housekeeping experience is an asset.
- Time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail, organizational skills, and excellent observational skills
- Ability to understand and communicate in written and spoken English.
- Physical fitness and dexterity.
- Friendly and enthusiastic manner, great sense of cooperation and teamwork