Volunteering In India
Become a Volunteer.
Change a Life
India is an exciting and highly rewarding travel destination, with a huge variety of beautiful landscapes and wildlife, rich and diverse cultures, a long and fascinating history that you can see at every turn of the corner, and delicious cuisine. So here’s a chance to discover incredible India and become agents of change with the assistance of Alliance Visas. We have tied up with different NGOs and can help you get a visa to India to do volunteer work for a reputable NGO for 3-6 months.
There are different sectors you can contribute in:
Soft Skill development
Teach in a Slum school
Therapy for children
Help in raising funds
Digital marketing of the NGO and get it more presence
Help in Renewing their policies – not sure if we should mention this
Volunteer Package Includes:
- Full visa processing assistance
- Dedicated Visa specialist & travel advisor
- Securing a volunteer job before you travel
- Arranging accommodation
- Assistance with Bank Account Opening
- Free Sim card on arrival
Activities In India:
- Discover the Himalayas: It is the dream of all mountaineers to climb, trek, and explore Himalayas, the home to beautiful, challenging, and high peaks. No mountain other than Himalaya can quench the thirst of a mountaineer. As the Indian government welcomes mountaineers from across the world to explore the Himalayas, India has become a hotspot for “green” and professional mountaineering. Exploring the Himalayas presents some of the most incredible landscapes and stunning scenery on the planet. Photographers from all around the world flock to this region simply for the dramatic, dynamic imagery that seems to greet you around every turn. As the sun rises or sets, the snow-white peaks can be seen to light up in countless different colors. The indigenous people of the Himalayas are revered in India for their friendliness and simplicity.
- Experience the Beautiful Back Waters: The most famous canal network in Kerala, Alleppey, also known as Alappuzha is a green paradise and number one choice when it comes to backwaters. You can stay on a houseboat and experience the beautiful backwaters nestled in captivating greenery, paddy fields, coconut plantations, and beautiful islands.
- Royal Rajasthan: Rajasthan is a state of vibrant folk dance and music, gigantic forts and palaces, spicy food, colorful and large turbans, extensive golden sand desert, camels, and rich handicrafts. It is, therefore, an incredible place to visit in India for enjoying unforgettable holidays. The major tourist attraction of Rajasthan is its Havelis, palaces, and forts that add to the experience of exploring one of the historically wealthy states in India. Some of the most famous and most visited forts in Rajasthan are Chittorgarh, Mehrangarh, Jaisalmer, Jaigarh, and Junagadh Forts.
- Forests Of India: Indian climate befits the variety of flora and fauna. Forest is the second-largest land use in India next to agriculture.The North-Eastern part of India is famous for the rain forest. The rain forest stretch of Arunachal Pradesh is considered as one of the largest elephant zone in India. The Sundarbans mangrove forest is one of the largest such forests in the world. The area is known for its wide range of fauna, including 260 bird species, the Bengal tiger, and other threatened species such as the estuarine crocodile and the Indian python. Ranthambore National Park is known for its large tiger population and famous heritage site because of the pictorial ruins that dot the wildlife park.
About Alliance Visas
Welcome to Alliance Visas. We are a registered migration and visa services firm. We are not the official body or affiliated with the government.
At Alliance Visas, we do not share your details with any third party. We provide a no obligation assessment without any cost to all applicants, please fill our assessment to find out your eligibility for a visa.