UK Investor & Entrepreneur Visa
The Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa is the ideal visa for you if you are looking to or are able to invest £200,000 in the UK to setup a new business or to buy an existing business.
Candidates must also be involved in the day-to-day running of the enterprise concerned.
Fill the Investor Assessment form and find out more.
You have access to no less than £200,000.
You have access to no less than £50,000 from:
- 1 or more registered venture capital firms regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
- 1 or more UK entrepreneurial seed funding competitions listed as endorsed on the UK Trade and Investment website, or
- 1 or more UK government departments or devolved government departments in Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland, which have made the funds available for the specific purpose of establishing or expanding a UK business.
- You have access to no less than £50,000 and:
- Are applying for leave to remain; and
- Have, or were last granted, leave as a Tier 1 (Post-study work) migrant; and
- Were registered with HM revenue and Customs as self-employed, or a registered director of a new or existing business no more than 3 months before your application; and
- Are engaged in business activity, other than the work necessary to administer your business. Your occupation must appear on the list of occupations at the National Qualification.
English language requirement
Hold a degree which is recognized and taught in English or IELTS with 4.0 score.
Features and benefits
- Multiple entry visa
- Your Spouse/partner and children will be able to accompany you to UK
- Visa leading to British passport
- Health care for your family
- Schooling for you children
Take the next step Speak to one of our expert consultants today on +44 203 640 5878 or fill our inquiry assessment form now.
Tier 1 – Investor Visa
If you are looking to live in the United Kingdom and have 1m Pounds to invest then this is the right time to take the step and obtain a visa for the UK. Find out if you would be considered for this visa Fill the investor assessment form now .
The Tier 1 Investor category is for high-net-worth individuals who want to make a substantial financial investment in the UK. You do not need a job offer to apply in this category. Your application will be assessed, based on your ability to invest £1,000,000 in the UK.
Tier 1 Investor is part of points-based system.
- You are outside the UK and have not been issued visa in this category in the past 12 months.
- You are in the UK and applying to ‘switch’ into Tier 1 Investor from a different immigration category (except the former investor category).
- You have £1,000,000 or more of your own money for investment in the UK.
- You have £2,000,000 or more in personal assets, plus a loan of £1,000,000 or more for investment in the UK.
- The funds are not invested through an offshore company or trust. The funds must not be held in offshore custody.
- There is no loan secured against the money, where another party would have a claim on the money if loan repayments were not met. This includes the scenario of a bank lending funds to you and then taking the investments as security.
- The money is held in pounds sterling. If it is not, you must convert it into pounds sterling.
- You and your partner own the money together (husband, wife, civil partner, unmarried partner or same-sex partner), and if money is owned solely by your partner. In that case, you must have:
- An unrestricted right to transfer and dispose of this money.
- Your partner’s permission to have control of this money in the UK.
Fill our free online investor assessment form now or speak to our expert consultant on +44 0203 640 5878.
About Alliance Visas
Welcome to Alliance Visas. We are a registered migration and visa services firm. We are not the official body or affiliated with the government.
At Alliance Visas we do not share your details with any third party. We provide a no obligation assessment without any cost to all applicants, please fill our assessment to find out your eligibility for a visa.