- Working on-site alongside ticketed and qualified trades professionals.
- Using tools and equipment, build up or tear down.
- Side-by-side assistance and management of the job sites with supervisors, construction foremen, or project
- Directing general labourers on site.
- Moving heavy material and equipment around the site.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job (standing for long periods of time, lifting heavy loads of up to 40lbs).
- Previous experience working in the construction industry with tools and equipment.
- Solid understanding of proper use and maintenance of the required tools and equipment on-site.
- Ability to work as part of a team with good communication skills.
- Comfortable working in all weather conditions.
- Able to follow instructions by effectively communicating in English.
- Punctual, reliable, and a high level of attendance.
- Aptitude in math.