LOCATION: Douglas Ranges (2hours outside of Vancouver)
- Operate the assigned lift station in a safe and efficient manner.
- Provide assistance to guests as required.
- Ensure that daily lift logs are filled out properly and stored in proper manner.
- Maintain all operational aspects of the assigned lift: ramps, mazes, and signage.
- Shoveling snow at lift stations and other areas, where required.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Ensure that proper radio protocol is followed.
- Assist the lift maintenance personnel, where required.
- Provide an exceptional experience to the guests.
- Practice safe work procedures at all times.
- Maintain a professional and respectable appearance.
- Maintain clean & organized hut.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- All staff that is hired receive a season’s pass ($800) for the mountain and can Ski/ Snowboard as much as they like during their time off.
- Staff also receive discounts in their Retail store, Bar, and Cafeteria. They also offer free rental equipment to their employees provided it is not a busy time for the rental shop.
- Staff Accommodation