FRONT DESK AGENT
LOCATION: Whistler & Canmore
Front Desk Agents are responsible for providing outstanding service to all guests throughout their entire stay.
- Greeting customers with a warm and engaging smile.
- Completes the registration, check-in, and check-out procedures, ensuring all guest information is accurate and up to date.
- Computes bills and assists guests in making payments.
- Promptly answers the telephone-using positive and clear communication.
- Assisting the Housekeeping team with room cleaning when required.
- Checks on any unresolved departures.
- Reviews special requests for incoming arrivals, communicating promptly with Housekeeping about any special requests.
- Keeps the front desk and lobby area tidy.
- Observe and report security issues to management immediately.
- Remains calm and alert, especially during emergency and/or heavy hotel activity.
- Fields guest complaints and inquiries.
- Actively engages in the signature training program
- Completes daily checklists and clearly communicates through daily pass-on with colleagues.
- Cover Night Audit shifts when required
- Provide property site tours to potential guests with accurate knowledge of property details and services.
- Recommend and book activities and restaurants
- The ideal candidate will have experience in Room Master, ADR, Rev Par, AM/PM sales point, and two-way radios.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including overtime when required.
Must have a minimum high school diploma or equivalent. Must have excellent verbal, written and computer system skills.
- Must have a minimum of 1+ years of experience as a Front Desk Agent.
- Previous Night Auditor experience preferred.
- Permanent positions are full-time, hours vary based on business levels.
- Competitive wages and ongoing performance reviews so you always know how you are performing.
- Comprehensive group medical plan after 6 months of full-time employment.
- Discounts at all sister properties in Canmore, Calgary, and Whistler.
- Referral bonus where you can earn up to $500 per referral.