INTERMEDIATE BAS ACCOUNTANT
Entertainment Accounting Services LTD offer accounting, taxation and business services specifically for the music and film industry in New Zealand and overseas and work with other specialised entertainment accountancy firms based in the United States, Australia and the United Kingdom.
Rate of Pay: Salary will depend greatly on experience and ability and can range from NZD $70,000 to NZD $90,000 a year.
Classification: Full time
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
- Liaising with and building relationships with clients
- Preparing annual financial statements
- Tax returns and Tax planning
- Preparing GST Returns
- Management Accounts
- Assisting clients with accounting systems
- Coding GST Returns and tracking in Xero for commission reports to be generated
Desired Skills and Experience:
- At least 3-4 years NZ CA Business Advisory experience
- Preferably in a medium sized firm
- Comfortable operating at an intermediate level
- Feel confident with some business Advisory services
- Strong level of technical knowledge including tax and GST
- Financial reporting
- An individual willing to take ownership and be proactive
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- High level of professionalism and enthusiasm
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Qualifications would be an advantage but not a must
- This role would suit an outgoing, dynamic candidate looking for change.
Your working hours will be 8.30am to 5pm with an hour for lunch and no weekend work required.
Interested in applying for this role? Get in touch with us today at firstname.lastname@example.org