DEPARTMENT: Ski & Snowboard School
REPORTS TO: Supervisor, Ski & Snowboard School
CLASSIFICATION: Full-Time and Part-Time Seasonal
Ski/Snowboard Instructors ensure a high level of customer satisfaction by providing quality lessons delivered in a professional and well-organized manner. Instructors are responsible for ensuring that lesson content is current and up to date. On hill training sessions are available daily through the Snow School and CASI and CSIA updates are offered throughout the season. Support the resort mission by ensuring that we are “creating the best memories again and again” by providing the best possible experience for our guests.
- Assist the Supervisor/Team Leader in greeting guests as they arrive at the lesson location. When required be available to assist the supervisor by organizing groups.
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction by providing quality lessons delivered in a professional and well-organized manner.
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service.
- Ensure that your day-to-day activities, in and out of lesson situations, fall within the guidelines of the Ski & Snowboard School’s Health and Safety policies.
- Be a champion of the “Guest Experience”
- Must hold a minimum level 1 C.A.S.I. or Level 1 C.S.I.A
- Previous instructing experience an asset
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer services skills
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays (Christmas, Family Day weekend and March Break)
- Successful applicants must be 18 years of age or older and will be required to provide a Vulnerable Sector Check