Australia has announced financial incentives to lure international workers to Australia. Here is an opportunity to receive a refund of the Australian working holiday visa Government fee. The Australian government has announced that working holidaymakers who arrive in Australia before 19th April 2022 can apply for a refund of the Visa Application Charge (VAC) for their WHM visa which currently costs 495AUD. A student visa application currently costs $630, and this refund will apply to both new and returning students. All refunds will be organized post-arrival from the Department of Home Affairs.
From 19 January 2022, WHMs working in any sector anywhere in Australia may continue to work for the same employer or organization without requesting permission
Requirements to Apply for Australian WHM
- The applicant needs to be at least 18 years of age but should not be over 31 years
- The applicant should not have any dependent children during their stay in Australia
- The applicant needs to have enough funds to support themselves while on a holiday visa
- Should have not entered Australia earlier on a Work and Holiday visa (subclass 462)
- Should meet the educational requirements
- Have good English skills (both oral and written)
- The applicant needs to have a letter of support from the government (except applicants from the USA)
- Meet the character as well as health requirements
- Needs to have a Passport from:
Fill the Assessment form and find out more.