Have you ever thought to work and travel to Australia? The Australian working holiday visa allows you to do exactly that for one year and a possibility of extending it for an extra year. The Australian working holiday visa is a great opportunity to dive deep into the Australian culture and start an adventure in a whole new environment. Australia has different visa sub classes that serve various purposes. Here at Alliance Work and Travel we offer the 417 and the 462 (sub class). The 417 visa is granted for 12 months with a possibility for extension and the 462 (sub class) has a few extra requirements.
Fill the Assessment Form to see if you qualify here
- The candidate should be between 18 to 30 years of age at the time of application
- Should have sufficient funds
- Should not have any accompanying dependent children
- Meet character and health requirements.
- Be a national of one of the countries listed below:
- Republic of Cyprus
- Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (including British National Overseas passport holders)
- Republic of Ireland
- Republic of Korea
- United Kingdom
Australian Working Holiday Visa Obligations
Once the Australian Working Holiday Visa is approved, the applicant needs to comply with all the visa conditions while in Australia. Breaching of any conditions can result in your Australian Working Holiday Visa being cancelled and the applicant has to leave the country.
The applicant needs to comply with the conditions mentioned below:
- Not work for any one employer for more than 6 months
- Do not study in Australia for more than 4 months.
- Can work with any employer in Australia and can work with the same employer for up to 6 months
- The applicant has to leave Australia once the Visa expires
Alliance Visas Travel Package
When you book with us we don’t just deal with your visa, there’s a number of other things we do to help make your journey to Australia easier:
- Processing work and visa permit
- Securing employment
- Arranging accommodation
- Bank Account Opening
- Tax Back saving you hundreds of $$$
- Free Australian Sim card before you travel
- Dedicated Visa specialist & travel advisor
- Option of choosing from one of our group flights
- Connect with our fellow travellers and make friends!
Work and Holiday Visa (Subclass 462)
The Subclass 462 is similar to the working holiday visa. However it is for nationals of other countries and has some extra requirements depending on your nationality.
- The applicant needs to be at least 18 years of age but should not over 31
- The applicant should not have any dependent children during their stay in Australia
- The applicant needs to have enough funds to support themselves while on a holiday visa
- Should have not entered Australia earlier on a Work and Holiday visa (subclass 462)
- Should meet the educational requirements
- Have good English skills (both oral and written)
- The applicant needs to have a letter of support from the government (except applicants from the USA)
- Meet the character as well as health requirements
- Needs to have a Passport from: