Holiday, Work and travel to Australian for up to 2 years!
The Working Holiday Visa is for individuals seeking to work, travel and holiday to Australia for up to 2 years.
You do need to meet certain requirements to qualify for the working visa to Australian.
The visa is granted for 12 months with a possibility of getting a second year. Its an amazing way to live and explore Australia in true way!
Fill the Assessment Form to see if you qualify here
- The candidate should be between 18 to 30 years of age at the time of application
- Should have sufficient funds
- Should not have a dependent child to accompany
- Meet character and health requirements. If a person fulfils these requirements or matches this criteria
- Be a national of one of the below countries:
- Republic of Cyprus
- Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (including British National Overseas passport holders)
- Republic of Ireland
- Republic of Korea
- United Kingdom
Australian Working Holiday Visa Obligations
Once the Australian Working Holiday Visa is approved, the applicant needs to comply with all the visa conditions while in Australia. Breaching of any conditions can result in your Australian Working Holiday Visa being cancelled and the applicant has to leave the country.
The applicant needs to comply with the below mentioned conditions:
- Not work for any one employer for more than 6 months
- Do not study in Australia for more than 4 months.
- Can work with any employer in Australia and can work with the same employer for up to 6 months
- The applicant has to leave Australia once the Visa expires
Work and Holiday Visa (Subclass 462)
The Work and Holiday Visa is similar to the working holiday visa. However it is for nationals of other countries and have some extra requirements depending on your nationality.
The Applicant can get the Visa:
- The applicant needs to be atleast 18 years of age but should not exceed 31
- The applicant should not have a dependent child during his/her stay in Australia
- The applicant needs to have enough funds to support themselves while on a holiday visa
- Not entered Australia earlier on Work and Holiday visa (subclass 462)
- Needs to meet the educational requirements
- Have good English skills (both oral and written)
- The applicant needs to have a letter of support from the government (except applicants from the USA)
- Meet the character as well as health requirements
- Needs to have a Passport from: