Australian Working Holiday Visa

Holiday, Work and travel in Australia for up to 2 years!

The Working Holiday Visa is for individuals seeking to work, travel and holiday to Australia for up to 2 years.

You do need to meet certain requirements to qualify for the working visa to Australia.

The visa is granted for 12 months with a possibility of getting a second year. It’s an amazing way to explore and live in Australia!

Fill the Assessment Form to see if you qualify here

Visa Requirements


  • The candidate should be between 18 to 30 years of age at the time of application
  • Should have sufficient funds
  • Should not have any accompanying dependent children
  • Meet character and health requirements.
  • Be a national of one of the countries listed below:


  • Belgium
  • Canada
  • Republic of Cyprus
  • Denmark
  • Estonia
  • Finland
  • France
  • Germany
  • Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (including British National Overseas passport holders)
  • Republic of Ireland
  • Italy
  • Japan
  • Republic of Korea
  • Malta
  • Netherlands
  • Norway
  • Sweden
  • Taiwan
  • United Kingdom


Australian Working Holiday Visa Obligations


Once the Australian Working Holiday Visa is approved, the applicant needs to comply with all the visa conditions while in Australia. Breaching of any conditions can result in your Australian Working Holiday Visa being cancelled and the applicant has to leave the country.

The applicant needs to comply with the conditions mentioned below:

  • Not work for any one employer for more than 6 months
  • Do not study in Australia for more than 4 months.
  • Can work with any employer in Australia and can work with the same employer for up to 6 months
  • The applicant has to leave Australia once the Visa expires


Work and Holiday Visa (Subclass 462)


The Work and Holiday Visa is similar to the working holiday visa. However it is for nationals of other countries and has some extra requirements depending on your nationality.


  • The applicant needs to be at least 18 years of age but should not over 31
  • The applicant should not have any dependent children during their stay in Australia
  • The applicant needs to have enough funds to support themselves while on a holiday visa
  • Should have not entered Australia earlier on a Work and Holiday visa (subclass 462)
  • Should meet the educational requirements
  • Have good English skills (both oral and written)
  • The applicant needs to have a letter of support from the government (except applicants from the USA)
  • Meet the character as well as health requirements
  • Needs to have a Passport from:
      • Argentina
      • Bangladesh
      • Chile
      • Indonesia
      • Malaysia
      • Thailand
      • Turkey
      • USA
      • Uruguay

Fill the Assessment form and find out more

Country you currently live in?  
What is your Nationality?  
What is your first name? *  
What is your last name? *  
What is your Age?  
What is your home phone number?  
Country you want to go to?*  
What is your email address? *  
Do you have any criminal convictions? *     Yes     No