Have you ever thought to work and travel to Australia? The Australian working holiday visa allows you to do exactly that for one year and a possibility of extending it for an extra year. The Australian working holiday visa is a great opportunity to dive deep into the Australian culture and start an adventure in a whole new environment. Australia has different visa sub classes that serve various purposes. We process both 417 and the 462 (sub class).
Fill the Assessment Form to see if you qualify here
- The candidate should be between 18 to 30 years of age at the time of application
- Should have sufficient funds
- Should not have any accompanying dependent children
- Meet character and health requirements.
- Be a national of one of the countries listed below:
- Republic of Cyprus
- Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (including British National Overseas passport holders)
- Republic of Ireland
- Republic of Korea
- United Kingdom
Work and Holiday Visa (Subclass 462)
The work and holiday visa is similar to the working holiday visa. However it is for nationals of other countries and has some extra requirements depending on your nationality.
- The applicant needs to be at least 18 years of age but should not over 31
- The applicant should not have any dependent children during their stay in Australia
- The applicant needs to have enough funds to support themselves while on a holiday visa
- Should have not entered Australia earlier on a Work and Holiday visa (subclass 462)
- Should meet the educational requirements
- Have good English skills (both oral and written)
- The applicant needs to have a letter of support from the government (except applicants from the USA)
- Meet the character as well as health requirements
- Needs to have a Passport from: