Australian Parent Visas

You may take advantage of the Australian Parent visa, under the Family Stream, if you have one or more children who are either Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents or eligible New Zealand citizens. The Australian Government have recognized the desirability of family reunions and as such, there are several visa options available for eligible applicants. Please Fill an Assessment form

Please see below for an outline of the several Parent Visas that you may be eligible to apply under if you are outside of Australia:

Parent (Migrant) visa (Subclass 103)


A permanent visa for parents who have children living in Australia.

Contributory Parent (Migrant) visa (Subclass 143)


A permanent visa for parents with children living in Australia. This visa costs more than the Parent visa but is generally processed faster. To find out which Parent visa you would qualify for Fill an Assessment form

Contributory Parent (Temporary) visa (Subclass 173)


This is a temporary visa valid for two years. If you hold this visa you can then apply for the permanent Contributory Parent visa (subclass 143).

Contributory Parent (Migrant) visa (from Subclass 173 to Subclass 143)


This visa is for holders of a temporary Contributory Parent visa (subclass 173), who want to apply for a permanent Contributory Parent visa (subclass 143).

Please leave an enquiry in order for one of our dedicated Australian migration consultants to assess which visa subclass is the most suitable for you to apply under. Make an assessment to check your eligibility